Balance, one of the hardest thing to achieve in human history:-
- the act to be humble and proud at the same time
- the act to be defensive and offensive at the same time
- the act to understand that your enemies can be reason with and destroy if need be
- the act to understand that your enemies can be good and bad at the same time, depending on your approach
Having Balance in life, is one of Echenou Micheal Significant super-power
Even the kids at Atan Ogun state Nigeria, understands the Balance on when to play and rest
I move both in fixation and flexibility
I'm both humble and proud
I'm both sad and happy
I just know, which one to switch to at the appropriate time
The power is, i control the power of my balance and it does not control me like other humans, who linger to one way only....
I linger in two circular ways
I control my fate, i control everything with the power of my humility and pride.
Humility first, humility first
Because only the humble can learn and we learn from Nature everyday....
Only the humble can learn, we use our pride to execute what we have learnt!
But humility keeps the balance ๐
Comments
Post a Comment